Thanx guys,
for all the comments.

@Linus
We are using the USB-CDC package from ST for our STM32F4. It comes with a driver for the PC that make a COM port, for linux it should work the standard linux kernel !? At the moment it is ok for us, but I am looking for a way to have the USB also work with PCs standard driver config.

@Robert
My kids are studying in Munich, may be we can meet in the next weeks. The housing of oDiCo is made from plexiglas version 0.1 and filled with silicon oel. The next housing 0.2 will be milled from POM and the electronic will be an industry factored PCB. Awating to have it in the lake in June ...

@Davide
@Dirk
I had also the idea to implement the dive computer as USB mass storage, but there a some more things to consider. In the moment we are looking for a straight forward way. Because serial is running already we prefer to use a already available protocol like the "SeaBear", you've mentioned. We use the STM32F$ USB port without additional electronic, so we are open for further improvements.

Any idea were I can find that SeaBear-spec in the mailing list, or just ask Miika ?

Thomas