On 2015-06-14 23:43, Claudiu Olteanu wrote:
Thanks for your suggestions, Jef!

I can definitely do that but I was looking for a solution which
doesn't imply changes on *libdivecomputer* project. An ideal
solution which is implemented on *Subsurface* project and
doesn't need to re-implement the dive computer communication
protocol.

You can't do that. They are mutually exclusive. Libdivecomputer's internals are not exposed to application. That's by design. So if you want to implement the downloading entirely in Subsurface, without touching libdivecomputer, then you'll have to re-implement the dive computer protocol too. If you want to re-use that part, you'll have to modify libdivecomputer.

Jef