On 09/09/2015 16:56, Claudiu Olteanu wrote:
Hi there,

It seems that it doesn't use our custom implementation for the open method.
It should use *shearwater_common_custom_open *to open the device.
This means that your libdivecomputer version is incorrect or the
SSRF_CUSTOM_SERIAL wasn't cached correctly.

After commit [1] it shouldn't show the Bluetooth option if the SSRF_CUSTOM_SERIAL
macro is undefined.

Also the commit [2] should fix some problems with the Shearwater devices which lead to SEGV.

Let me know if you encounter the same problems using the latest versions of Subsurface and libdc.

Cheers,
Claudiu

[1] - https://github.com/torvalds/subsurface/commit/a0e33bec7116f6848c8fdc618ee1ef1e2641ecd9 [2] - http://git.subsurface-divelog.org/index.cgi?p=libdc.git;a=commit;h=8932b2a936a237284e0bffcea562c406551ab433

Claudio my SHA is pretty recent, cb1aac0c4d9c, from this morning, it is the commit AFTER the commit of your patch a0e33be. I will keep an eye on this. I am on my way to the USA right now, so I may possibly only get an opportunity to test again in a month's time. Sorry for that, but I will keep this pretty high on my priority list. I hope to be able to work with the latest daily builds while there.

Kind regards,
willem