Hi,

> On 20 Sep 2015, at 08:30, Robert Helling <hell...@lmu.de> wrote:
>

> I figured that what is special about 33:16 is that there is a sample with 0
> depth at 33:17. When I delete all 0 depth samples from the Uemis, the problem
> goes away. My guess (so far unconfirmed is that some part of the code uses 0
> depth as some kind of in band signalling…).

it is related to profile.c lines 497ff:

                        if ((depth > SURFACE_THRESHOLD || lastdepth >
SURFACE_THRESHOLD) &&
                                    s->time.seconds > maxtime)
                                maxtime = s->time.seconds;

If I comment out the if so that maxtime is assigned unconditionally, the
problem goes away (but of course some 0 depth is displayed at the end).

Have to go now.

Best
Robert