On 21-02-2017 21:28, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
The question becomes: should I leave Transifex source strings unchanged,
create a 4.6 branch, cherry pick the hand full of bug fixes in master that
came in since 4.6.2 (three commits from Linus, a couple from Robert, one
from Jan) and create a 4.6.3 based on that? Or should I push the updated /
improved strings that we have in master to Transifex (which means ALL the
languages will have to do more work in order to get back to 100%) and
stick with releasing master.

I prefer the 2nd option (push the updated /improved strings that we have in master to Transifex), even if it means extra work. But, I'll go with the majority...

Cheers:

Pedro