> On Apr 4, 2018, at 9:20 PM, Benjamin <nyst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This is a hint that we're not generating enough log files because we are not
> diving enough? :)

Definitely. I haven't been diving since last October. Ridiculous. I plan to fix
this on Sunday.

With Linus' help I was able to reduce the memory footprint of the git repos a
bit. At this point we have cloud storage for over 5000 dive logs in about 5GB.
And enough space for about another 40 thousand users.
And best of all, this is on a VM that's new enough that the attached storage is
elastic and can be expanded within reason, so even if we fill that space we can
easily double or quadruple it.

/D