Sorry, on the phone.
That was an intentional design decision to simplify things for the mobile UI.
If you feel strongly about being able to have multiple trips open that should
not be hard. I somehow thought this was better for the small screen (as the
goal was to make it easier for people to get a quick overview)
What do you think?

/D

--
from my phone.