I got my five year old Nexus 10 to take a charge again and had a chance to test
the latest beta of Subsurface-mobile on it.
Based on that I would say there are two different types of "jerkiness" that we
need to distinguish.

(1) the scrolling isn't completely "smooth". It sometimes stops briefly, but
then continues in a logical and consistent manner (I see that with the Nexus 10)
(2) the scrolling jumps around in weird ways, i.e., you are at the bottom of
the dive list scrolling up, you lift your finger to continue the scroll, the
dive list jumps back to the bottom

I can no longer see (2). Miika, Joacim - do you see this level of jerkiness,
still?

/D