On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 11:52 AM Miika Turkia <miika.tur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The broken one fails without any success. Console output:

Yeah, it's the actual IO log I was hoping would show something, but it just says

  INFO: Purge: direction=3
  INFO: Write: size=4, data=AAABCDEF
  INFO: Sleep: value=100
  INFO: Read: size=0, data=
  ERROR: Failed to verify echo. [in ../../src/hw_ostc3.c:457
(hw_ostc3_device_init_service)]

so that's not very helpful - it just looks like *no* io works.

Which is odd, since apparently it works for other people (at least on
mac), and nothing at all in any of this is mac-specific. So we know
the custom IO stuff is hooked up right - the Linux code even uses
exactly the same stuff as OS X (now, Android or Windows would be
different, but OS X and Linux share the exact same code on the
bluetooth side).

No ideas where to even start debugging this right now.

                Linus