On 2018/10/30 13:28, Robert C. Helling wrote:

But while we are at it: Somebody should have a look at the OTU calculation. For a long time, I have been under the impression that it gives very different results than other programs computing it...

I can confirm this. I hate to use Multideco as a reference, but if it might be helpful I can prepare a few plans in Multideco, showing OTU & CNS, and then do exactly the same for Subsurface. This does not mean Mutideco does it correctly, but at least one could compare the 2 pieces of software.

I have not used other logging software for years (Subsurface satisfies all my dive modes and equipment), but one could do similar comparisons between Subsurface and, let's say, Divinglog 5. What do you think?

However, I am diving till Sunday, so I could not get to that before then.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf <http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf> for full details.