Hi all,

I just received my Mares Puck Pro with a USB Link.
How do i connect it to my pc and how to use it with subsurface?
Remember i am blind and can't see whats on the dive computers display.
so unfortunately i can't use some screenshots on a website.
I use Win 10 and Subsurface 4.8.3.
Do i need some drivers?
i just found the dive organizer on the mares website which seems also not to be very accessible using screenreaders. Do i need to switch the dive computer on and select something when i want to connect it to the pc?
how do i do that?

maybe someone has a little bit of time to write something together?
We also can do that privately if people wouldn't be happy to see the conversations on the list.

This dive computer is completely new so it just comes freshly out of the box.

Greetings and thanks very much for helping,
Simon

---