Hi Dirk,

Thanks for the Info.
If someone is on the list with that computer would be nice of some help.
though i will have a pair of eyes coming around in the next days. *smile*

Greetings and thanks,
Simon

Am 31.10.2018 um 00:24 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
Hi Simon,

I don't use a Puck Pro, nor am I usually a Windows user, but I'll try to help
you get started:

1. the USB link appears to need a driver under Windows. According to the Mares
website, you should be able to download it here:
http://computer.mares.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/73/1/cp210x-driver-xp-s2k3-vista-windows-7-8-and-10

<http://computer.mares.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/73/1/cp210x-driver-xp-s2k3-vista-windows-7-8-and-10>
2. the Puck Pro needs to be switched into PC mode. With the single button menu
structure this is non-trivial, especially when not able to see the screen. This PDF
has all the information, but I'm not sure how well you can parse this with a screen
reader: https://www.scubadoctor.com.au/downloads/computer-manuals/Mares_Puck_Pro.pdf
<https://www.scubadoctor.com.au/downloads/computer-manuals/Mares_Puck_Pro.pdf>
 From standard surface mode, five button presses should get you to PC mode
In that mode, a download initiated from Subsurface should work.

I hope others with access to such a dive computer can give you more detailed
information

All the best

/D