Hello Willem,

Thanks. This workaround works. I have tested the following:

1.) I opened my dive log (no difference if it is local or cloud)
2.) import a dive
3.) save the dive log (only possible to local storage, error if I will save
direct to cloud)
4.) then save it to the cloud

In the past I always started subsurface with my cloud storage, imported my
dives and saved them (direct to the cloud). Seams there is a change.

Regards,

---

Alexander Maier