Hi Dirk,

Great that version 4.9 has been released. I was running the Dutch 4.8.6 version
of the software and tried to update from within Subsurface. It didn’t find a
new version. I installed the latest version I downloaded earlier this week and
checked for an update and it says I’m running an unknown version and that the
latest version is 4.8.6.

Kind rotegards,

Martin de Weger