> On Mar 7, 2020, at 8:46 AM, Stephen Goodall
> <stephen.goodal...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Christof,
> The Cressi worked 😁
> The Suunto said there was an error (attached) - I've not used this on my
> phone before as it's my partner's computer so it's possible that I'm doing
> something wrong with it! It did read it and show the device ID so it must be
> talking to it.

Can you please try again with the Suunto, and after you get the error, instead
of taking a screen shot, please submit a support request from the app - this
will copy the logs into your email program. You can send that email to the
support address that auto-populates, or you can change the 'To' address and
send it to the mailing list... but this will give us more detailed logs that
might tell us what's going wrong.

/D