Hi Dirk,

Updated on my Android. I can confirm you didn't kill any of my imaginary kittens.

-- Attilla

On August 3, 2022 02:27:04 Dirk Hohndel via subsurface <subsurface@subsurface-divelog.org> wrote:
And a quick 30 hours after I submitted the build, it just got approved. And with that, the signup link for the beta also should work again:

https://testflight.apple.com/join/k2OGhIS5

The Android binary is already available.

I'd appreciate some quick light testing from a few people, just so I know I didn't break anything too badly :)

Thanks

/D