I tried on two different iOS devices (iPhone 8 plus, iPad Pro) and wasn't able
to reproduce the issue.

The only thing that I saw in the log that looked odd was this:

>> CAEAGLLayer was resized between makeCurrent and swapBuffers, skipping flush
>> QIOSContext failed to make complete framebuffer object
>> (GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_ATTACHMENT)

And I have no idea what might trigger this 🤷🏼‍♂️

Given that it went away for you as well, I think I'll call the activity so far
"sufficient testing" (after all, there aren't any actual UI changes) and will
release the two mobile apps today.

Thanks everyone

/D