On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 10:04:37AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

As for your problem, I would not recommend compiling xulrunner yourself (if jhbuild even supports that) - you should probably instead install xulrunner-dev.
Unfortunately we have to do that (compiling xulrunner ourselves in sugar-jhbuild) because Debian changed the xulrunner location [1]. While the new location (...-1.9) is way better (and should be changed upstream as well), hulahop currently only supports the upstream way (...-1.9.0.x).

[1] http://dev.sugarlabs.org/ticket/137

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/