On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 05:55:22PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

You wrote in ticket 137 that *hulahop* is broken in *Debian*:
Ah, sorry if that wasn't clear enough. I was talking about hulahop in sugar-jhbuild, which doesn't build against the Debian-shipped xulrunner.

(hint: maybe _I_ can help _you_ here - if what breaks is jhbuild and I might know about some build options required for proper linking against Debian xulrunner)
What I need is some recipe that works on Debian _and_ other distros, because sugar-jhbuild doesn't support setting different options and/or patches depending on the distro (the sysdeps stuff was introduced by us, upstream jhbuild doesn't detect the distribution).

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/