On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 03:46:38PM +0200, Bastien wrote:

So why did I need to "rm -rf source/mozilla source/hulahop" before rebuilding?
Politically correct answer: because xulrunner often breaks after updates and rebuilding it from scratch fixes it.

Maybe I miss something here, but the hard part is not to "rm -rf <dir>" the hard part is to know what dir to delete...
For most modules the directory name is the same as the module name (with version appended in case of tarballs). For xulrunner it's different for historical reasons. I had the hope we could get rid of xulrunner completely (as a module of sugar-jhbuild), but as this has proven false I'm going to fix the name soon.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/