On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 12:18:58PM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

To avoid space duplication in LTSP environments, ~/Activities can
contain symlinks to somewhere in /usr if the deployer wants users to
be able to uninstall and upgrade activities.
But this won't allow them to downgrade to the system-installed version without using Terminal and fiddling with symlinks.

PS: Please don't CC me, I'm subscribed to the list and set Mail-Followup-To accordingly (GMail ignores this unfortunately). By CCing my Reply-To address you cause my MUA to use that address as From when replying, so I have to manually change the address because otherwise the mailing list won't accept my post (i.e. queue it for moderation).

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/