On 27.03.2012, at 15:24, Manuel Quiñones wrote:

> El día 27 de marzo de 2012 08:04, Bert Freudenberg
> <b...@freudenbergs.de> escribió:
>> IMHO, an explicit help button that toggles an overlay with help bubbles
>> would be best. Takes up less space than actual labels. Here's an example:
>>
>>        http://thedigitalstory.com/2012/03/5_tips_for_working_w.html
>
> Interesting, this is what Gary pointed in the "Simple help system for Sugar"
> thread.

Yes, that, and also combined with your idea of an overlayed help window.

Tapping the help button brings up the bubbles with a short description. But
some bubbles also link to a more complete help widget. I'm referring to this
screenshot:

        http://thedigitalstory.com/2012/03/08/iPhoto_for_iPad.png

Tapping the arrow on the right of these bubbles opens a Help window in the
middle of the screen, and jumps to the relevant page. It's organized
hierarchically, and articles have hyperlinks to related topics. Plus there's
full text search.

- Bert -