Hi Michaël,
                       1) Yes okay, that seems like the correct way to proceed.
We must try to incorporate the browser window.

                       2) Great! We can only use the Pi 3 though because it's
the only one that has Ethernet AND WiFi capabilities.

                       3) Great, I will plan to use a bash script w/ Docker.
I've used only used Ansible out of the three tools you mentioned, so I'll read
up about where Terraform and Packer will fit in.
                       Adam Holt (h...@laptop.org) mentioned that I should look
at this repository (https://github.com/iiab/iiab/tree/master/roles/sugarizer)
as a reference so this will be of great help as a lot of similar work has
already been done here.

                        4) Thank you, I will start working on the proposal and
I will communicate with the community about the impact of the project.

Thank you so much for your time, Michaël!

Regards,
Rishabh Nambiar.