On 4/24/08, Chuka Uzoegwu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am very much interested in getting the sugar interface to work on the
> Classmate PC. I read the article on the subject matter in OLPC news and I
> have started to work on it. I still have not been able to get the Sugar work
> on the CMPC. Can anyone help.

Hi, perhaps best would be to first install a linux distro that has
already packaged Sugar. I think Fedora 9 and Ubuntu Hardy both would
work. For this first step, you may want to ask for guidance in
distro-oriented forums like http://ubuntuforums.org or
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate.

After you have one of those distros running, it would be a matter of
installing the Sugar packages, there may be info about that on
wiki.laptop.org or ask here again if you have trouble.

Hope that helps,

Tomeu
_______________________________________________
Sugar mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/sugar

Reply via email to