On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 1:42 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Chuka Uzoegwu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hi, > > > > My major concern about the platform I am working on is the disk space which > > is 2GB for the Classmate PC. I don't know if there is a scaled down version > > of the Fedora or Ubuntu kernel. Thanks for the help. > > Yes, as far as I know, both Fedora and Ubuntu can be installed in less > than 2GB, but you may need to do a less than standard installation. > Distro-focused forums may help you better on this.
The Fedora live cd is ~700 MB, and there is quite a bit of packages you can drop after you installed it. Marco _______________________________________________ Sugar mailing list [email protected] http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/sugar

