On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 07:49:44PM +0200, Guy Sheffer wrote:

Have you tried the Debian repository I built (just for that)?
If I do understand the contents of the source package correctly, it simply executes sugar-jhbuild (with a different prefix path, but that shouldn't make a difference). So it should fail the same way as the manual invocation. Actually, I don't see any difference between your version and the one in git (haven't diff'ed them, though). The latter one fails at sugar-base with the AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT error like the manual invocation does.
Is there anything about your package that I've overlooked?

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/