On 17-Sep-08, at 3:06 PM, Dag Wieers wrote:

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008, Dominik Gehl wrote:

attached is a SPEC file for the latest version of DBIx::Class.

The problem was not the SPEC file, the problem is that it requires perl(Test::Builder) >= 0.33.

In fact, I found also an issue in the SPEC file ... if the two lines

Provides: perl(DBIx::Class::ClassResolver::PassThrough)
Provides: perl(DBIx::Class::Storage::TxnScopeGuard)

are not in the file, you can build the RPM but not install it since these are then missing dependencies.

Did you try to build it ?

Yes :-)

Because I am interested what satisfied this dependency for you. It normally is satisfied by perl-Test-Builder-Tester, but that one has problems of its own.

If you have CPAN on your system, then it is important to realise we cannot build against CPAN modules. All modules need to come from RPM.

I'll have a look and let you know

Dominik