On Fri, 3 Sep 2010, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:

On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 15:54 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:

Done. It was on my todo list after I learned it from a colleague.
Package name will be 'ack' though.

Wait, I don't get it, now we both have ack and perl-ack? Which one is
gonna win the competition of survival of the fittest?

perl-ack was never a good name, it should have been either perl-App-Ack or ack. And because it is a toold and not a module, the name ack is used.

Similar to other perl applications and python programs. The prefix is exclusive for modules.

--
--   dag wieers,  d...@wieers.com,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --