Hello all,

I am Eesha Dutta. I am a student at International Institute of Information
Technology, Hyderabad. I have experience with JavaScript, Python and Django
and I am a contributor to Open Humans organization. I would like to
contribute to fedmsg-perceval plug-in through Outreachy programme. I looked
at the documentations of fedmsg and perceval and now will try hacking
fedmsg by making a twitter tweeter and then perceval to try making a
minimal REST-API data puller. I would like to discuss regarding the project
and further enhancements for writing a proposal.

Thank You.