Hello smart people, im Harsh. I love making ui and stuff but since i only
started out last year so i don't have much to show for it except for some
screenshots of my college projects. Heres a gdrive link to them.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1BjENxFA4SgK3BSrTuToeclDgJo5bGqAP

Ive been using fedora ever since i booted up linux (aug '18😅). But i feel
the ui being a bit old-school. So id like to contribute in whatever way I
can (preferably modernising some parts 😁 otherwise im happy to solve some
bugs too)

So please someone help me with finding a project to begin with. 😇 🤞