Hi Harsh,

See below links to the Fedora Design team and Fedora Badges issue trackers.
This is where you will find design related tasks specific to the Fedora
Project.

https://pagure.io/design/issues
https://pagure.io/fedora-badges/issues

There is this specific issue related to UI:
https://pagure.io/fedora-badges/issue/708

Are you on IRC or telegram? If so, I suggest popping into a couple of these
channels to introduce yourself :) You will be able to get some real time
help.

IRC on @freenode
#fedora-design
#fedora-badges
#fedora-join

Telegram App
Fedora Badges
Fedora-Design

Best,

Marie Nordin

Fedora Community Action and Impact Coordinator

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/> • Fedora Project <https://getfedora.org/>

She/Her/Hers

T: +1.973.800.4967

IRC: riecatnor