Betreff: [sumo-dev] Vehicles can't randomly select lanes to enter the road
Datum: 2023-06-22T07:12:34+0200
Von: "RUOCHUAN FAN" <fffa...@gmail.com>
An: "sumo-dev@eclipse.org" <sumo-dev@eclipse.org>

Dear Sir/Madam,

I've encountered some issues regarding the randomness of lane selection for
traffic flow entering road sections while using Sumo to establish
simulation models. As shown in the attached 'netedit', vehicles should
enter from section E0, pass through the intersection, and then enter
section E3. Both sections E0 and E3 are dual-lane. As shown in the attached
'rou', I have set the traffic flow to freely choose the lane (E0_0/E0_1)
when entering E0 by using the code "departlane="random"". However, as shown
in the attached 'sumocfg', all vehicles will choose to enter from lane E0_0
into the E0 section. I would like to know how to debug the code in order to
truly implement the random selection of lanes by vehicles when entering a
section.

Look forward to hearing from you

Warm regards

Yours sincerely