Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding
an issue I encountered while using the Sumo simulation tool.

I successfully generated an edge-based state dump output by entering the
command "--edgedata-output <FILE>" in the command line. The output was
produced correctly. However, when I attempted to output data for a specific
time range by specifying the time using the additional attributes -b
(--begin) and -e (--end), the results were not as expected. I noticed that
setting the begin parameter to 0 resulted in the correct output, but I
require the output for the specified time range.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide guidance on how to
correctly output the data when the begin parameter is set to a value other
than 0, ensuring that it corresponds to the desired time range.

<!-- generated on 2023-06-12 15:33:24 by Eclipse SUMO sumo Version 1.16.0
<configuration xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://sumo.dlr.de/xsd/sumoConfiguration.xsd";>
<input> <net-file value="manhattan.net.xml"/> <route-files
value="sumotest.trips.xml"/> </input> <output> <edgedata-output
<report> <no-step-log value="true"/> </report> </configuration> -->
<meandata xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://sumo.dlr.de/xsd/meandata_file.xsd";>
</meandata>

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt
response.

Yours sincerely,

Yuji