Betreff: [sumo-dev] Lane Area Detector output data clarification
Datum: 2023-11-14T07:08:16+0100
Von: "Desu Venkata Manikanta via sumo-dev" <sumo-dev@eclipse.org>
An: "Desu Venkata Manikanta via sumo-dev" <sumo-dev@eclipse.org>

TCS Confidential

Hi Team,

Greetings of the day, I am working on the circular loop in SUMO for
deriving the macroscopic diagrams. I have an lane area detector on the edge
and the below table is derived from the output of induction loop generator.
I am confused of the derived parameters i. e flow  and density from the
output xml file. The speed and flow are taken directly from the output file
and density is calculated by dividing density and speed.

But, if i plot the flow vs density graph, the curve looks inappropriate.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Manikanta
9550754550