Betreff: Re: [sumo-dev] Lane Area Detector output data clarification
Datum: 2023-11-17T18:49:04+0100
Von: "Desu Venkata Manikanta" <manikanta.d...@tcs.com>
An: "Desu Venkata Manikanta via sumo-dev" <sumo-dev@eclipse.org>, "Mirko
Barthauer" <m.bartha...@t-online.de>

TCS Confidential

Thank you, Mirko, for your detailed explanation. Instead of relying on
edgeData output for density, we can calculate density as inverse of spacing
between the vehicles right. How to get the average spacing of vehicles
using traci or any other ways in python?

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Regards
Manikanta

TCS Confidential