Hi,

So if I were to have a data set similar to the data below, as well already
have a simple network, route and configuration file through NETEDIT. How
would I move a vehicle according to this data using TraCI, but without
having to re-define my network, route and configuration files in a Python
script as I've seen in examples from SUMO_HOME?

I am just confused on where to begin. Do I begin to edit specific
parameters within constants.py to then be called in a script I have created
or can I simply define these parameters right away to get the results I
want?

[image: Inline image 1]

Thanks,

Quinton