The moveToXY method is useful if you have position data in x,y or lon,lat
format.
Assuming your scenario uses a known route without lane-changing, it would
be sufficient to call traci.vehicle.setSpeed() during each time step.
If you set the sumo option --step-method.ballistic
the positions will then evolve exactly as in your dataset.

your traci script is basically a simple loop that iterates over your
spreadsheet (i.e. after saving the speed column in plain text format) and
calls setSpeed followed by traci.simulationStep()

regards,
Jakob