Hi all,

Has anyone encountered a situation where all the defined flows in a .rou.xml
file have disappeared? In other words, the entire road network becomes empty
and vehicles are no longer departing. Vehicles that my code add and remove
using TraCI are still working fine, but the SUMO-controlled traffic have all
disappeared. The entire simulator seems to be running as normal, just without
any SUMO-controlled vehicles.

I'm using all the default sumo settings listed here
(http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/SUMO), except:

--lateral-resolution 0.8

--collision.action warn

--no-step-log True

--no-warnings True

I haven't set any limit on the total number of cars allowed, and it doesn't
seem like any default setting is the cause. Does anyone have ideas?

Thanks,

Jiachen

Confidentiality Notice: This transmission (including any attachments) may
contain confidential information belonging to the sender and is intended only
for the use of the party or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
distribution, retention or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of
this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and erase all
information and attachments.