Hello Jakob,
thanks a lot, now it is more clear.
The problem is that I was assuming that sampledSecond is just the number of
seconds there were vehicles on the lane, not the sum of the number of seconds
of every vehicle on the lane. I was assuming that if your measure interval is,
say 10 s, then sampledSeconds<=10 always.  Even though it is on the wiki, I
think it is not clear enough.

Best regards,
Esteban