Jakob,

Grateful with the support so far. :)

these two parameters are enought to guarantee that all cars will have the
reroute devices and the "edges choice" will be randomly?

<routing>
<weights.random-factor value="10"/>
<device.rerouting.probability value="1.0"/>
</routing>

Another question... I didn't understand the parameter for
weights.random-factor. What is the difference if I set '10' or '1000'?

Thank you.