<additional>
  <tlLogic id="0" programID="my_program" offset="0" type="static">
    <phase duration="31" state="GGggrrrrGGggrrrr"/>
    <phase duration="5"  state="yyggrrrryyggrrrr"/>
    <phase duration="6"  state="rrGGrrrrrrGGrrrr"/>
    <phase duration="5"  state="rryyrrrrrryyrrrr"/>
    <phase duration="31" state="rrrrGGggrrrrGGgg"/>
    <phase duration="5"  state="rrrryyggrrrryygg"/>
    <phase duration="6"  state="rrrrrrGGrrrrrrGG"/>
    <phase duration="5"  state="rrrrrryyrrrrrryy"/>
  </tlLogic></additional>

The offset defined here is a phase offset meaning that 0 is assigned to
phase 0, 1 to phase->1 etc, so the TL starts from that phase and cycles
through or time offset?