Hello all,

I ran into a problem with my simulation. I have defined a few bus lines via
routes with multiple stops and flows. But when I run my scenario, for all but
one of the defined routes the busses stop at the very first stop (as they
should) but then never continue driving.

I get no log errors or warnings and can't find any difference in the
implementation of the different routes/flows (some even share the exact same
starting edges/ the same first stop only at different times) between the one
working route and the other 5. I also tried changing up the wait durations to
no effect.

Has anyone else had this happen and knows how to fix it?

Kind regards,

Max?