If you define stops within a vehicle, they are interpreted as absolute
times.
If you define them in a stand-alone route, they are interpreted relative to
the vehicle departure. This is an important feature as it allows the same
schedule to be used by multiple public transport vehicles starting a
different times (and also by a flow).