In order to use the updated edgeDataFromFlow.py you need to update the rest
of tools/sumolib as well.
You can check the difference between input counts and routeSampler output
counts directly by setting option --mismatch-output
The resulting file can be loaded and visualized in sumo-gui.
To check the simulation counts (which may be different if the network could
not accommodate all vehicles) you can use sumo option --vehroute-output.
Also, the simulation can generate edgeData output which you can compare to
another edgeData file using tools/output/edgeDataDiff.py (for this, the
intervals have to match and you have to rename attribute qPKW to 'entered'
because only matching attributes will be compared)

regards,
Jakob

Am Di., 30. Juni 2020 um 09:34 Uhr schrieb anilbaral <baral.ani...@gmail.com