Hi everyone,
Let me explain what I mean with an example.
         traci.vehicle.add('vehicle_0','route_0','vType_0')
This is a piece of my script in which vType has been defined in advance in
.rou.file by <vType id="vType_0" vClass="trailer"/> .
I am looking for a method to define vType directly via TraCI without having
to pass through the .rou.xml file.

Regards,
Ali