Hi,

This is because you are using the duration parameter value as zero in your
slowdown method. Please take a look at the manual. If you set the duration
to 0 seconds, the vehicle won't be able to set your new speed. Typically,
the slowDown method sets your new speed up to a given duration (in
seconds)  and gets back to its original speed after that.
Thanks & Regards,
[image: UofM logo]

Lokesh Chandra Das
Ph.D. Student | Computer Science