Of all the carFollowModels in sumo, currently the only ones that takes
grade into account are "KraussPS" (which stands for Krauss plus Slope) and
"Rail".
You could override model accelerations via TraCI using vehicle.getSlope and
vehicle.setAccel and vehicle.setDecel (the latter two set upper and lower
bounds on acceleration) or you could override an existing model:
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Developer/How_To/Car-Following_Model.html

Am So., 4. Juni 2023 um 12:10 Uhr schrieb ryota ishida <ishira...@gmail.com