Hi Jakob,
Thanks for the information, that is very helpful.

Also, in one of your previous emails, you mentioned:
"The default look-ahead distance for strategic decision has a maximum range
of about 3000m. You can reduce this distance by setting vType attribute '
lcStrategic' to a value in [0, 1[. "

Where does this 3000m distance come from? is it the same as laDist? and
where can I find these default values and the code corresponding to
defaults?
My goal is to understand how the look-ahead distance of a vehicle
changes with changing parameters like "lcStrategic" and "lcLookaheadLeft",
"lcAssertive" and "lcSpeedGain".

Thanks!

Thank you,
Soumya Sharma