Hi,

A reaction from my side: I tried a procedure of running netconvert without
all the flags that alter the network, then generate a file with edges to
keep, and finally running netconvert with all the flags I need and the
edges to keep. This ran successfully for the same scenario, so no segfault
this time. Therefore, the problem might be in the edges listed in the file
with edges to keep. Apparently edges to keep should be the edges as they
are before netconvert alters them. However, the segmentation fault could be
still considered a bug for that scenario.

Greetings,
Pieter