From: Jakob Erdmann [namdre.s...@googlemail.com]
Sent: 02 June 2014 14:11
To: Simon Witheridge
Cc: sumo-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] Netconvert OSM import

Hello,
1) The connectivity you describe sounds like a bug. If you can send a small
example input where the latest version of netconvert produces such connectivity
it can help us to fix that bug.
2) You can declare connections manually (see
http://sumo-sim.org/wiki/Networks/Building_Networks_from_own_XML-descriptions#Connection_Descriptions).
 Connection files (.con.xml) can be loaded together with the osm input to patch
selected junctions
regards,
Jakob